Mission of The King’s Men
Under Christ the King’s universal call to serve, we as men, pledge to unite and build up other men in the mold of leader, protector, and provider through education, formation and action.
The Four Pillars of The King’s Men
With over fifteen years of experience in dynamic lecturing, expert teaching, and workshop training, TKM offers a variety of options to meet your conference, retreat, and other speaking needs. Mark speaks with passion and expertise to men, women, and youth on a variety of topics. TKM’s speaking outreach is highly regarded and endorsed (available at your request) by ministry leaders throughout the country.
Click here for more information on booking TKM speakers.
The fundamental formation initiative and real heart of TKM are highly effective weekly formation and accountability meetings offered in a growing number of locations. Developed and refined by experts in masculine spirituality, these meetings combine prayer, education, and an action-oriented component called the Four C’s. The meetings offer men an opportunity to grow in virtue and accountability using the notion that “iron sharpens iron” (Proverbs 27:17).
The multi-billion dollar pornography industry is out of control, unregulated, and destroying the common good. Pornography devastates families and the lives of millions of men and women who are caught in the snares of sexual addiction. By in large, the pornographers have been operating without any resistance…….…until now! TKM strongly believes that every man is a protector, especially of women and children, both of whom are victimized by pornography. With over a hundred protests, the No More Porn Tour is costing adult businesses “100’s to 1000’s of dollars” per protest. In fact, through the power of prayer and action of TKM, three S.O.B’s (sexually oriented businesses) that TKM has protested have shut down business! The No More Porn Tour is an opportunity to share the truth of God’s plan for sex and marriage. At the protest, information is available on healing and freedom for those who are trapped in the slavery of addiction. Large signs and excellent literature about the dangers of pornography are distributed. The protest is charitable and emphasizes the message of true love.
Click here for more information on the No More Porn Tour and where you can join us!
God’s healing can be instant! A simple read of St. Paul’s conversion in the Acts of the Apostles 9:1-30 will reveal such truth. However, for most men healing comes through a process that involves God’s amazing grace and man’s full participation and cooperation with His holy will.
The King’s Men have learned much about healing in the past 7 years, specifically in the areas of father and son relationships, sex and porn addiction, same sex attraction disorders and post abortion trauma.
For resources on healing visit www.samsonretreat.com
Core Values of The King’s Men
1. We work in the apostolate and live out our daily lives 100% in accordance with the Magisterium.
2. We are 100% pro-life from the moment of conception to natural death.
3. We believe that pornography can be a root cause of the following: fornication, adultery, sexual abuse, rape, incest, the contraceptive mentality, divorce and abortion.
4. We believe that pornography hurts families, destroys marriages and victimizes women and children, whom, we as men must defend, protect and serve.
5. We believe that a man must be engaged in a noble battle if he is going to truly live out his vocation to lead, mentor, protect, and provide.
6. We believe that through humility, accountability and sacramental grace a man can find freedom from sexual sin and addiction.
7. We believe that a man must seek formation on a natural level so he can begin and continue to make progress in his spiritual life.
8. We believe that a man must lead through his weakness.
9. We believe that a daily prayer life is essential for a man’s spiritual growth.
10. We believe that a man must align himself with a group of men who will both support and challenge him in all areas of his life.
11. We believe that a man must be actively seeking spiritual growth and development in virtue, especially the cardinal and theological virtues.
12. We believe that a man should be daily seeking an opportunity whereby he can better listen, understand and obey God’s will for him.